Kinderland Indoor Play and Café is a family business built to provide a fun space that both children and their parents can enjoy. Our business combines a safe, interactive indoor play area for infants and children up to 6 years old with a parent friendly cafe that features gourmet coffee, snacks, and even free high speed internet.
Some of the features our customers love are:
- Large, safe soft play jungle gym featuring slides and ball pits
- Specialized infant and toddler play area
- Safe and interactive games, toys, and more
- Free Wi-Fi
- Café Area
- Inviting and Relaxing Couches
- Magazines and children’s books
It is the perfect place to escape from the extreme weather of Las Vegas and….
- Relax and enjoy our gourmet coffee and snack bar while your kids play, learn, and have fun
- Unleash your child’s imagination in a place that children will love but was made with parents in mind.
- Experience a unique hands-on and family-friendly play environment that is convenient, secure, safe, and clean.
- Enjoy our safe soft play areas exclusively designed for infants and toddlers.
- Host a child’s birthday party or an upcoming play date.
- See you soon! – Don’t forget to bring your socks!
DROP OFF SERVICE
WE ARE NOW OFFERING DROP OFF SERVICE FOR YOU CONVENIENCE
Drop off is ideal for parents who need one or more hours to themselves to run errands, go to a doctor’s appointment, shopping, go to the movies.
We are not a day care service, but an hourly drop off care service.
Call us 24 hours in advance to make a reservation. Drop your child off, and let us take care of him or her, while you take care of yourself. Each time your child stays with us, he or she will receive a drink and a snack.
Our nannies are:
- Background Check / Credit Check
- Health Card
- CPR Certified
* Enjoy Your Time!
LAST MINUTE DROP OFF UPON AVAILABILITY
$10.00 PER HOUR + ENTRY
* If you are a Kinderland Cafe Member there will be NO entry fee, just hourly drop off fee
EACH ADDITIONAL 10 MINUTES INCREMENTS $3.50
Increments will start counting after the first 5 minutes delay